Condor distributes the Solo Plasma SABS approved solar water geysers in the Western Cape.
This is the world’s first non–metal integrated geyser that combines the solar panel and the water tank in one lightweight system weighing only 33 kilograms when empty.
What makes the Solo Plasma unique?
- Is the only integrated non-metal geyser in the world
- Is lightweight and shatterproof as the surface is made of polycarbonate
- Contains no metal parts (NO rust, NO corrosion, NO water contamination
- Compatible with high and low pressure connections
- Easy to install
- Fits easily onto any roof surface
- Not big and bulky like the industry norm
- Modular, so has 85 lt, 170 lt or 255 lt capacity
What features does a Solo Plasma geyser have?
- 5 year warranty
- If you do not have electricity, you can still have a Solo Plasma geyser installed to heat your water
- If you do not have running water, you can still have a Solo Plasma geyser installed to heat your water (via tank or manual feed)